An Old School Catholic Message Board

Daughters Of Charity: Online Vocational Discernment Retreat

Kayte Postle

Kayte Postle

The Daughters of Charity are having an online vocational discernment retreat coming up, from June 23-27. All the info is copied from the email they sent me. I also talked to Sr Theresa, and said she that on the retreat you commit to praying for 30mins each day over reflections that they send you. Thought some of you might enjoy this, since it works great with busy schedules and as far as I know it's free! If anyone wants me to forward them the email message me and I'll be happy to pass it along.

Who: Single Catholic Women 18-40
What:  Attend this private discernment retreat from wherever you are & as it fits your busy schedule.
You will receive materials for reflections online, & after your time of prayer each day, you have the opportunity to contact a retreat director via email/phone/Skype to privately share your thoughts & reflections.
Why: 
Are you asking how God is calling you?
Are you searching for a deeper meaning in your life?
Are you curious about women religous?
Could God be calling you to be a Sister?
To register:
For questions or help with registration contact:
Sr. Virginia Ann Brooks, DC
at 812-963-7559

OnlySunshine

I talked to Sr. Virginia Ann recently by email.  She is a very nice Sister and very helpful.  I highly recommend talking to her if you need assistance -- even if you are not discerning with the DofC's.  ;)

Kayte Postle

Are they fussy about the age range?  I might like this, but am well over 40. 

No idea, try emailing Sr. Virginia and ask. I'm positive she'd love to answer your question and help you out.