Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Meh.  Whatever.  Not worth it. 

 

Hrm, I thought it was a good comment. Oh well.

 

FWIW Roamin', I do think it's time to let this one die. By not posting yogurt statuses, and nothing but yogurt statuses. Whether some of us are right or wrong about it being an innuendo, you are basically just making fun of us and bullying at this point, and it's not funny any more.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

:huh: What in the WORLD has gotten into phatmass underpants? SERIOUSLY. YOGURT. Like, Yoplait? Are you just mad because they donate to Komen or something? Seriously, this is laughable.

 

Haha... Nevermind.

 

Meh.  Whatever.  Not worth it. 

 

Exac-atak-aly.

 

*crawls back under rock*

Posted

I, for one, find reminding me that people eat expired milk to be repulsive, and must ask you to stop before I start ranting about the disgusting qualities of yogurt.

 

I like Greek yogurt. 

Roamin Catholic
Posted

Hrm, I thought it was a good comment. Oh well.

FWIW Roamin', I do think it's time to let this one die. By not posting yogurt statuses, and nothing but yogurt statuses. Whether some of us are right or wrong about it being an innuendo, you are basically just making fun of us and bullying at this point, and it's not funny any more.


Your definition of bullying is pretty weak. I love yogurt, and my posting about it is not bullying..

Sorry, everything I do here is not about you.

Maybe you should let yogurt go instead of starting passive aggressive threads...
Posted

OH MY WORD, PEOPLE, JUST STOP. IT'S TOO AWKWARD. I CAN'T.

Basilisa Marie
Posted

Maybe we need another mod for people to complain to privately when they have an issue with another mod?  Then it doesn't turn into a big thing? 

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

*throws rainbows and love at everyone*

Posted

Hrm, I thought it was a good comment. Oh well.

 

FWIW Roamin', I do think it's time to let this one die. By not posting yogurt statuses, and nothing but yogurt statuses. Whether some of us are right or wrong about it being an innuendo, you are basically just making fun of us and bullying at this point, and it's not funny any more.

 

hahahaha seriously? he's bullying people? by posting that he likes yogurt? for real? :blink: 

Posted

*throws rainbows and love at everyone*

 

i'm offended. :| how dare you throw something at me when I'm not ready to catch it?! 

 

:P :hehe: 

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

i'm offended. :| how dare you throw something at me when I'm not ready to catch it?! 

 

:P :hehe:

 

Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite? Hahaha
 

Roamin Catholic
Posted

Maybe we need another mod for people to complain to privately when they have an issue with another mod? Then it doesn't turn into a big thing?


It was an even bigger deal when we had more mods..they never got along and the hurt was massive
Posted

Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite? Hahaha
 

 

:blush: awwww, i heart you too. :P 

 

*throws love and rainbows back*

ToJesusMyHeart
Posted

Moderators should respect complaints from phatmass members instead of discounting them and pretending that there isn't a problem. Just because you cannot see the problem with your own eyes doesn't mean there isn't one. Several people have asked this to be stopped and you just discredit their opinions and pretend like their voices don't matter.

 

I was there in the G+ chat. You can keep denying it all you want but the yogurt jokes were not as innocent as you're holding them up to be. 

 

We all know what the sexual innuendo is but it's too disgusting to describe directly, not to mention the fact that there are children on this phorum. 

 

Your statues for the past few weeks have been nothing except yogurt references. You're making fun of the people who are offended by it and Arfink is right in calling that bullying. Just because you don't "intend" it to be sexual doesn't mean it's not especially when the innuendo has already been established. 

 

Even if you aren't posting your statuses to have a sexual tone, they are coming off that way because the innuendo is very easy to see. Out of respect for those who take offense at sex jokes on a Catholic forum, you should take responsibility and knock it off. People are offended even though you can't accept why. That should be enough, especially for a moderator, to stop this behavior. 

 

If this is how MODERATORS behave, I don't even.....
 
I don't care if you warn me or ban me or whatever. This needs to be said and the yogurt nonsense needs to stop. Stop pretending like it's innocent. 

 

Lilllabettt
Posted

I have a brother.  Once upon a time, on long car trips I liked to hum O Holy Night under my breath. This brother HATED it. There was nothing wrong with my song and I thought he could just deal with it. My parents many times asked me to stop, just to be nice. Just to be nice, I could have. But I liked needling him, I liked getting him upset, I liked seeing him spazz -- it made me feel big, powerful, in control.

 

Then I turned 12.

 

Some people never "turn 12" and they will not do things "just to be nice" but will insist on their rights always, and maybe even like it if you get upset about it.
 

Ignore them. do not feed the trolls.

 

 

Roamin Catholic
Posted

I've made fun of people? News to me...all I did was ask for an example of a sexual yogurt status...no one has showed me one yet...

Roamin Catholic
Posted

Also, im more than willing to explain how the discussion wasn't sexual in nature if you want to pm me...

ToJesusMyHeart
Posted

I've made fun of people? News to me...all I did was ask for an example of a sexual yogurt status...no one has showed me one yet...

Made fun of them by repeatedly posting yogurt statuses will full knowledge that many here see the sexual innuendo. 

Roamin Catholic
Posted

I have a brother. Once upon a time, on long car trips I liked to hum O Holy Night under my breath. This brother HATED it. There was nothing wrong with my song and I thought he could just deal with it. My parents many times asked me to stop, just to be nice. Just to be nice, I could have. But I liked needling him, I liked getting him upset, I liked seeing him spazz -- it made me feel big, powerful, in control.

Then I turned 12.

Some people never "turn 12" and they will not do things "just to be nice" but will insist on their rights always, and maybe even like it if you get upset about it.

Ignore them. do not feed the trolls.


Troll? Where? :unsure:
ToJesusMyHeart
Posted

Troll? Where? :unsure:

Look in the mirror.

Posted

Stopppppppppppp ittttttttttttttttttttttttt.

 

The only reason it's a problem is because EVERYONE on BOTH SIDES of this strawberry flavored MESS is continuing to make it one.

 

Let it die. Just let it go. And then it'll be over.

 

BREATHE AIR, PEOPLE. I love you.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...