An Old School Catholic Message Board

Update

AveMariaPurissima

AveMariaPurissima

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I figured I'd put it here, since I used to spend most of my time on PM in VS.

After a lot of prayer and thought, we (the community and I) decided it would be best if I spent some time at home, so I can mature and develop more.  So I'm going to college in the fall, looking for a job, and planning to learn how to drive, among other things.  God willing, I will return to my community, but I am trying to be open to the Holy Spirit about all of that.  So I ask for your prayers as I start this new phase in my life.

~Ave :)

God has His own timing, Ave.... and it sounds like you and the Community did a good discernment.  Prayers for your transitioning.... and glad to have you back!

VeniJesuAmorMi

May Our Lord grant you peace and light in your endeavors and discernment, and may our Blessed Mother guide you always. :) Please pray for us as well!

Mary+Immaculate<3

Sometimes I think God chooses a discerner who is especially virtuous on a longer discernment journey because the humility required is massive. May the Lord grant you peace and blessings.

God has His own timing, Ave.... and it sounds like you and the Community did a good discernment.  Prayers for your transitioning.... and glad to have you back!

I want to prop this a million times, sadly, have met my quota for today. 

Julie de Sales

I'm glad you are at peace with this decision; even if it must be a difficult time for you, I will pray that you find the strength to do God's will in the present moment. 

It is wonderful to have eyes and mind wide open!! enjoy your time "in the world" while you can! ;)

AveMariaPurissima

Thanks, pham, for all your prayers and support!  It means a lot to me!

OnlySunshine

AMP, I've been praying for you ever since you wrote you were entering.  I pray that this time of transition is not too difficult.