Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

:wavey:

BeenaBobba
Posted

Howdy! :cowboy:

God bless,

Jennifer

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

The question is can you bounce and smoke [img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/bounce/anim-jjd.gif[/img] :P

God Bless You
Jason

foundsheep
Posted

How ya doin?

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

[quote name='foundsheep' date='May 31 2004, 02:13 AM'] How ya doin? [/quote]
Good, God is good! ;)

And you my brother? ^_^

God Bless
Jason

BeenaBobba
Posted

[quote name='Jason' date='May 31 2004, 04:06 AM'] The question is can you bounce and smoke [img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/bounce/anim-jjd.gif[/img] :P

God Bless You
Jason [/quote]
:lol:

foundsheep
Posted

GOD IS GOOD!


Not to bad. :D

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

[quote name='foundsheep' date='May 31 2004, 02:33 AM'] GOD IS GOOD!


Not to bad. :D [/quote]
It's been kinda quite huh? I would sneak on every once and a while only 4 or 5 people would be on :huh:

Everybody must be goin to there families houses and stuff for the weekend?

I'm glad your good, May God Bless You
Ja

immaculata
Posted

:abduction: Welcome back to earth ;)

ilovechrist
Posted

ya i got on early Sunday and NOBODY was on here. i was the sole PMer. hm.. i'm not too bad. i actually have family visiting ME, so i don't have to leave the house at all :D

Posted

WOW. that only happened once to me an I started a thread to commemorate the occasion :cool:

I just read the there most recent issues of TIME Magazine in a row :book:

Posted

i get to see shrek 2 today!

in fact I'm leaving right now...

Posted

Have fun! I've heard that it's funny!

DemonSlayer
Posted

It's not even out over here yet.

Posted

My family and I went to Bar Harbor on Monday...it was chilly..but nice. We saw a barge that was really banged up. But it had so much character that my sister, Azaelia, took a picture of it. I'll see if I can get a picture of it up here sometime in the future.


oh and we also had hard shell lobster... :drool:

+GOD_iS_mOvInG+
Posted

[quote]Good, God is good!  [/quote]

ALL THE TIME! lol..life teen thing ;)

I looove Shrek 2! It is hillearious..I kind of think the first one was better, tho..what do you think?

[quote]oh and we also had hard shell lobster...  [/quote]

OMG I loove lobster! :drool: :drool:

you're making me hungrey! lol

Posted

It made me hungry too, until I ate all of it, even the food the lobster had eaten. Barbaric? :ph34r:

+GOD_iS_mOvInG+
Posted

oh and welcome to the bord, btw!

BEWARE! It is addictive! :P lol

Posted

I joined 5 days before you, but I will accept your welcome. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...