Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Church Militant
Posted

phunny

Church Militant
Posted

phan

Church Militant
Posted

phade

Church Militant
Posted

phate

Church Militant
Posted

phamily

Not The Philosopher
Posted

oh-you-15729_zps7571f158.jpg

Posted

What the...?

 

wtf-did-u-say.gif

Not The Philosopher
Posted

At least he's quarantined himself.

Posted

Posts are about quality, not quantity.  Someday you will look back on this thread with shame.  SHAME, I SAY!!!!

 

As for me, every single one of my posts has been gold.  Pure gold.  Just sayin.

Posted

In fact, my previous post was so good I couldn't resist giving it props. Just sayin.

Posted

Ibid.

Posted

Just sayin.

Church Militant
Posted

phind

Church Militant
Posted

phour

Church Militant
Posted

phish

Church Militant
Posted

phive

Church Militant
Posted

phur

Posted

My advice is phalling on mos def ears I guess. 

 

Nobody knows how phrustrating it is to be always right and yet no one listens.  It is truly my cross.

Church Militant
Posted

phix

Posted

At least I'm getting a lot of props.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...