An Old School Catholic Message Board

Name That Order

To Jesus Through Mary

To Jesus Through Mary

Ok VS- I am stuck. I cannot think of a religious order, but I do not have too many details on them, not even really there habit. They have a darker habit as I remember. Someone on PM was discerning with them or looking into them rather seriously. They are an active order (teaching, retreats, I think??)... the page describing their prayer life included the usual: Mass, Adoration, Rosary, etc... but it also had monthly days of reflection, spiritual direction, and annual 8 day retreats, as well as a New Year reflection thing. As I recall it was an older sister praying a Rosary as the pic on that page... 

I know this is not very many details, but I just can get them out of my mind! MM- I think I remember you writing something about them... Any ideas?

OnlySunshine

Hmmm, I'm going to have to hunt for them.  I'm not sure, but I might have an idea who you are talking about.  Let me see if I can dig it up.  :)

OnlySunshine

DUDE!! YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING!!!

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Thanks!! 

:hehe2:

Thanks!  I'm glad I found it!  :)

Sounds like you found it, but the Carmelite Sisters of Los Angeles also have all that... as do probably lots of communities?

Mater, you're really incredible on the 'name the community' thing.... :)

OnlySunshine

Sounds like you found it, but the Carmelite Sisters of Los Angeles also have all that... as do probably lots of communities?

Mater, you're really incredible on the 'name the community' thing.... :)

Photographic memory strikes again!  ;)