An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Count Down Continues

Cure of Ars

We (my fam) are also waiting to get TT in November. We have TFoTR in the five disc set, so we figured to continue the set...hehe. The first time I saw TT, I was thinking about how great everything was. The second time...I kinda stepped back from the movie itself and was thinking, "He's hot...he's hot...he's reeally hot..." But I'm not obsessed. I am a Trekkie.

I say Wally World!! And Tar-jay!

As for normality, check out Phil Joel's song 'Strangely Normal' and see how you define normality afterwards... :P I still think that if you're a phatty, you can consider yourself weird. Proud to be!!

hehe.

in Him,

Sarah

We (my fam) are also waiting to get TT in November. We have TFoTR in the five disc set, so we figured to continue the set...hehe. The first time I saw TT, I was thinking about how great everything was. The second time...I kinda stepped back from the movie itself and was thinking, "He's hot...he's hot...he's reeally hot..." But I'm not obsessed. I am a Trekkie.

As for normality, check out Phil Joel's song 'Strangely Normal' and see how you define normality afterwards... :P I, however, belive that phattys are all weirdos. :D Proud to be!!

hehe...

in Him,

Sarah

As for normality, check out Phil Joel's song 'Strangely Normal' and see how you define normality afterwards... :P I, however, belive that phattys are all weirdos. :D Proud to be!!

hehe...

in Him,

Sarah

cmotherofpirl

Bad news: turned on my computer and Windows was missing along with the rest of my 250.000 files.

Good news

saw TT 6 times while doing laundry.

Bummer, cmom!

Sorry about my last post, guys. My comp kinda froze on me and went psycho. I didn't realize it posted them...

LOTR ROCKS!!!

Six times three is 18 hours......

that's alot of laundry. :o

My favorite part is the whole battle at Helm's deep. Especially when Legolas despairs and later asks for forgiveness. :wub: Oh, and who can forget when Aragorn falls off the cliff?

cmotherofpirl

Six times three is 18 hours......

that's alot of laundry. :o

Its called teenagers.

You must remember the various wardrobes each teenager requires: clothes to work in, clothes to rip apart cars in, to watch tv in, to see the girlfriend in, to go to school in, clothes to run track in. Multiply that by 4 or 5 (currrently I have an extra" extra" kid sleeping on my couch) and you get the picture.

And now with them all buying back to school clothes, they want all the new stuff washed before they wear it.

Every day is laundry day.

cmotherofpirl

I cried when Legolas's friend the other elf died. That was unexpected.

I loved treebeard and his buddies.

Lounge Daddy

Our local theater is planning on showing all three LOTR films (extended versions) this December – back to back, all in one day.

My friend is trying to talk me into joining him in this LOTR marathon.

I don’t know about this…

IcePrincessKRS

Hmmmm.... may have to go visit the inlaws in December... ;)

scratch that, Adrienne wouldn't last that long. lol I think I'll just wait for them to come out on DVD and have an at home marathon. :D