Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sweetness. :like:

Posted

So now mods just automatically close threads that have reached 50 pages? What?

 

I think I can explain.

 

I put in a rule a while back to lock threads that reach 1000 replies. When I implemented the rule, the phorum showed 20 posts per page. Therefore, 50 pages = 1000 replies.

 

Current mods may have correctly assumed at that time that threads were locked after reaching 50 pages. A few weeks ago I changed the "posts per page" to 15. If the reply limit rule was assumed to be pages rather than posts, it makes sense to me that a current mod would lock a thread around 750 posts, as that would be 50 pages.

 

Either way, 750 or 1000, it should be locked. No thread that long has done a very good job of being concisely productive. 

Roamin Catholic
Posted

So now one mod just automatically closed threads that have reached 50 pages? What?


Fxd
Posted

Fxd

 

I apologize for doing my job.  Which, as Dust explained, was correct.

Posted

and... YOU THOUGHT WE DIDN'T WATCH YOUR PROGRESS....

 

Let's watch dUSt knock out the tacos and beer:

What is left now is a snack~~~!!!

 

8.5% left to archive:    =   NO 2x10 taco & beer combos + 8 mini tacos and 5/10 of a taco (illustrated as crumbs):

 

 

:paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2: :paco2:  :paco2: =8%

 

:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: = crumbs from 5/10 of a taco

Posted (edited)

dust, you are SO CLOSE to some ofthat Trappist beer....

 

 

 

Let's watch dUSt knock out the tacos and beer:

What is left now is a snack~~~!!!

 

2.8% left to archive:    =   NO 2x10 taco & beer combos + 2 mini tacos and 8/10 of a taco (illustrated as crumbs):

 

 

:paco2: :paco2:    =2%

 

:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:  :eat: :eat: :eat:= crumbs from 8/10 of a taco

 

 

 

Your only new problem is going to be starting a workout thread for YOU after so much beer and tacos!!! 

 

Maybe a zombie run to the beer and tacos?

 

Edited by AnneLine
Posted

DUST, you are getting cruel. 1.5% left????

 

I wanna have a beer and a giant taco, too!!!!.... finish it up, sir!!!!!

 

I get it..  you are waiting until after midnight so you don't have to have a veggie taco.  THAT makes sense....

 

 

 

I tried to post your remaining stuff in crumbs... but I got this response....

 

"You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message"

 

So.... OK here is what is left... in standard taco language:

 

:paco2:  =1%

 

:eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:   = crumbs from 5/10 of a taco

Posted

OK, I think it's done. Rather anticlimactic.

Posted

Not really... been saving some good stuff for you!!!!!

 

First, your guardian 'angel' -- bringing you something to refresh you after all your work!!!!

 

NateWells4.jpg

Posted

BECAUSE......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

il_570xN.315467740.jpg

Posted

And something nice for when you are toasting the Creator of All Good Things......

 

 

6a00d83451fa5069e2013486f511ce970c-800wi

 

 

Sure, have another....

 

 

6a00d83451fa5069e2013486f511ce970c-800wi

Posted

 dust... you unpinned this?   ????   :cry:

Posted

OK, I think it's done. Rather anticlimactic.

 

you're telling me. <_<

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...