KnightofChrist Posted July 1, 2013 Posted July 1, 2013 You acted like the typical phatmass creeper? Yeah, we all saw that. :unsure: Gosh you're really mean, but yeah it was a bad joke and I should feel bad, i don't want to live on this planet anymore.
ToJesusMyHeart Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MWdFrw5DoJU#at=183 Relevant portion: around 0:50. But the whole thing is great. Edited July 2, 2013 by ToJesusMyHeart
Slappo Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 You acted like the typical phatmass creeper? Yeah, we all saw that. :unsure: Yes because calling a girl "cute" is creepy. Cutey.
CatholicsAreKewl Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 lol "cute" and "adorable" are such lame words. "Hey, you're adorable. Not pretty, just cute. Like a puppy. I'd bring you home to play with my children".
franciscanheart Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Yes because calling a girl "cute" is creepy. Cutey. Gross. lol "cute" and "adorable" are such lame words. "Hey, you're adorable. Not pretty, just cute. Like a puppy. I'd bring you home to play with my children". Right? :smile3:
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Yes because calling a girl "cute" is creepy. Cutey. Actually, yeah, it kind of is. Especially from random dudes on the internet.
KnightofChrist Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 (edited) Actually, yeah, it kind of is. Especially from random dudes on the internet. Nah, L&T are friends, I talked to her last night, I'm sure she thought it was lame (bc it was lol) but she didn't object, she didn't call me a creeper. And if anyone has a right to object to the cute joke and call me names (or agree with name calling) it'd be her, not you or Fran.Thank you and God Bless. Edited July 2, 2013 by KnightofChrist
dUSt Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Why is it easier for some guys with some women to tell a woman that he is in love with her than it is for him to kiss her? Because the first one is fantasy and the second one is reality.
PhuturePriest Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Gross. Right? :smile3: I've always been more of a guy to use words like "beautiful" and "pretty", but hey, I'm old-fashioned like that.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 (edited) Nah, L&T are friends, I talked to her last night, I'm sure she thought it was lame (bc it was lol) but she didn't object, she didn't call me a creeper. And if anyone has a right to object to the cute joke and call me names (or agree with name calling) it'd be her, not you or Fran. Thank you and God Bless. That's really nice but I wasn't talking about you, KOC. ;) Edited July 2, 2013 by IcePrincessKRS
Slappo Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Actually, yeah, it kind of is. Especially from random dudes on the internet. Except when Miles posts a picture of himself all the girls can call him handsome w/o being creepers? Makes total sense: guys, don't compliment girls on the internet, it's creepy. Don't worry though, they can compliment you.
KnightofChrist Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Well I say we just drop it, I don't believe L&T wants us to drama lama'n up her thread.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Except when Miles posts a picture of himself all the girls can call him handsome w/o being creepers? Makes total sense: guys, don't compliment girls on the internet, it's creepy. Don't worry though, they can compliment you. The girl you called "cutey" expressed (even if somewhat joking) distaste for it. So you shouldn't have turned around and called her that. Basic respect. That's all.
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Well I say we just drop it, I don't believe L&T wants us to drama lama'n up her thread. Fair enough. I shall cease and desist. My apologies to L&T. I don't know why guys do this. Probably a combination of Dust's and KOC's responses. (ON TOPIC!!! :P)
franciscanheart Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 The girl you called "cutey" expressed (even if somewhat joking) distaste for it. So you shouldn't have turned around and called her that. Basic respect. That's all.Basically. Thanks for that, Boozer. :like:
franciscanheart Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Because the first one is fantasy and the second one is reality.This is the best answer I've seen in this thread.
CrossCuT Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 I was on a first date with this dude once. He swooped in and kissed me. I was not happy.
Lil Red Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 I was on a first date with this dude once. He swooped in and kissed me. I was not happy. ewwww :pinch:
PhuturePriest Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 Except when Miles posts a picture of himself all the girls can call him handsome w/o being creepers? Makes total sense: guys, don't compliment girls on the internet, it's creepy. Don't worry though, they can compliment you. To be fair, I'm pretty dang good looking, so they can break social rules in that scenario.
PhuturePriest Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 I was on a first date with this dude once. He swooped in and kissed me. I was not happy. If I felt it went really well and the feeling was mutual, I would give the girl a hug and maybe a quick kiss on the cheek, but even then I would be hesitant about the kiss.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now