cmotherofpirl Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Welcome to phatmass St Michael. Please ignor those people who forgot their meds today.
StMichael Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 Thanks Colleen & cmotherofpirl. I don't scare off easy or hard for that matter.
VeraMaria Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 good. Because some people here are freaky nah not really We're just reallt really random sometimes
Luthien Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Randomness has dangerous side affects, Exhibit A * :stupid: aka Phazzan. Juss kiddin' Phazzan, I could never replace TCW.
Richard Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Hi Man, Welcome to the board from one of the UK Phatmassers! St. Michael - my favourite Saint and your avatar is cool too! It's good to have you around, welcome to the madness! God bless Richard
StMichael Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 (edited) Thanks for making me feel welcomed! And to think I thought this was some mid-west only gathering. NY & the UK. Great. Whereabouts in NY are you? Edited June 1, 2004 by StMichael
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote]And to think I thought this was some mid-west only gathering.[/quote] We represent from all over the place! But I'm one of those from the mid-west...and just so you know, I'm from a city, not the country...
VeraMaria Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 lol, I'm inernational but live in FL....we have people from all over
+GOD_iS_mOvInG+ Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Welcome St. Michael! I'm new here too, and already it's pretty addicting...don't worry, tho..you'll get use to it (<--representing goofy face lol) phazzan..you need some serious help! ..you sure do love attracting attention to urself, don't you?
Colleen Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 I'm from Wisconsin, so, yes, the Midwest, but we're from all over, really.
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 :wave: welcome st.michael, im really glad your here! i hope some phatmassers dont scare you too much but know that the majority are sane make yourself at home, we love Our Holy mother Church and sharing our catholic faith its great to meet ya! :tiphat: im littleflower! oh and we're from everywhere, cali, texas, Az, even Canada!!
cathgirl Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='StMichael' date='Jun 1 2004, 11:04 AM'] From what I see here, you guys and gals seem to be mid-west based? [/quote] All of the cool pple are anyway
Carrie Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='StMichael' date='Jun 1 2004, 04:00 PM'] Whereabouts in NY are you? [/quote] Brooklyn. you?
Colleen Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 1 2004, 06:00 PM'] hmph [/quote] That's why you have to move, Vera.
StMichael Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Carrie' date='Jun 1 2004, 06:19 PM'] Brooklyn. you? [/quote] I live in Brooklyn as well.
azaelia Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='cathgirl' date='Jun 1 2004, 06:56 PM'] All of the cool pple are anyway [/quote] Suuuure. Just wait 'till I get all my Maine peeps representin' here.
StMichael Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Jun 1 2004, 06:38 PM'] Suuuure. Just wait 'till I get all my Maine peeps representin' here. [/quote] Different areas, same faith.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now