Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Basilisa Marie
Posted (edited)

Today I had my first interview for one of the many positions I applied for, and my first rejection letter. So I'd appreciate prayers that one of the places I applied to hires me, or that God will nudge me in the right direction to find employment somewhere else, if that's His will.  

 

I'm also in the middle of two crazy weeks, fielding interviews while taking two classes, and I can hardly keep up with the reading. 

Edited by Basilisa Marie

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...