Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers For A Young Woman...


Recommended Posts

ilovechrist
Posted

She used to work for me a couple years ago, and remains somewhat associated in my network here in town (We'll call her "K" for now). I have received confirmation that K has discovered that she is pregnant, and is somewhat at a loss at what the next steps should be. Please pray for guidance as I plan to contact her as soon as possible to offer any assistance I can be of, and for all of the healthy + viable options to present themselves to her as the decision that is right.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...