Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nope.  I've never heard it referred to as MEF.  Just EF.

 

 

Learn something new everyday I suppose.

 

Huh. well my apologies, I'm terrible at picking up sarcasm/humor/etc on the internet; so sometimes I overreact and see it everywhere. 

Posted

Huh. well my apologies, I'm terrible at picking up sarcasm/humor/etc on the internet; so sometimes I overreact and see it everywhere. 

 

It's best to generally assume everything I post is sarcasm because what isn't sarcasm is hardly worth taking notice of.  QED

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...