Phazzan Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Phatmass is taking over my life, I think it must be because I am so popular and well liked here, yea... that's it. Well I for one will not stand for it. My grades have dropped (they were always pretty low anyway), I've almost lost my dear enemy CW, and I haven't seen my family for ages. How do you make it stop?
theculturewarrior Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Get a job with a lot of down time, so that you can surf while you work.
Tony Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 1 2004, 11:56 AM'] Get a job with a lot of down time, so that you can surf while you work. [/quote] Just dont say at the interview " Does this job have a lot of downtime? I need to surf phatmass"
homeschoolmom Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Jun 1 2004, 11:58 AM'] Just dont say at the interview " Does this job have a lot of downtime? I need to surf phatmass" [/quote]
azaelia Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Jun 1 2004, 12:58 PM'] Just dont say at the interview " Does this job have a lot of downtime? I need to surf phatmass" [/quote] Oh? That's bad?
Tony Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='Jun 1 2004, 11:59 AM'] Oh? That's bad? [/quote] lol if you want the job it is
lil bull 04 Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 I know same thing here. Even though I don't get along with my family anyway so it doesn't bother me to not see them because we are constantly fighting when everyone is there. Trust me this place is great and you guys are like my new family.
azaelia Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [quote name='lil bull 04' date='Jun 1 2004, 01:22 PM'] I know same thing here. Even though I don't get along with my family anyway so it doesn't bother me to not see them because we are constantly fighting when everyone is there. Trust me this place is great and you guys are like my new family. [/quote] That's so sad
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 lol, Phazzan, once dUST made the anti-drug to PM. I have vacation now... so there are no grades to drop...only family time to waste
BeenaBobba Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Welcome to the club, Phazzan! We all are addicted to the drug called phatmass! Thankfully, my GPA turned out to be a 4.0 for the semester. My friends around where I live aren't devoutly Catholic or Christian, so it's so awesome to have phatmass. God bless, Jennifer
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 same here Beena Bobba, Phatmass and Youth Group are the only Catholic links becaue my family isn;t really Catholic and my friends aren't either... PM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ilovechrist Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 man, you think you got it bad.. log in to OneRock, NextWaveFaithful, FlyFree, ChristianGuitar as well as PM... i got my hands full.
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Pray for authentic Catholic fellowship. God answers.
stargirl3:16 Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Do not resist. Let it take you. Nothing else matters... just kidding...
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 well...the PM addiction is impossible to resist anyway...
Mickey's_Girl Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 2 2004, 10:26 AM'] man, you think you got it bad.. log in to OneRock, NextWaveFaithful, FlyFree, ChristianGuitar as well as PM... i got my hands full. [/quote] IloveChrist: HA HA!!! You crack me up. (Speaking of ChristianGuitar, could you PM me with a link? My dad is a guitarist, and he might be interested). Yeah, Phazzan, forget it. You're stuck with us. Besides, where else could you pretend that all the ladies are after you, and get away with it? Even when everyone knows the truth? Nobody has more charity than the Pham. MG
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='Mickey's_Girl' date='Jun 2 2004, 01:41 PM'] Besides, where else could you pretend that all the ladies are after you, and get away with it? Even when everyone knows the truth? Nobody has more charity than the Pham. [/quote]
cathgirl Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 2 2004, 11:23 AM'] same here Beena Bobba, Phatmass and Youth Group are the only Catholic links becaue my family isn;t really Catholic and my friends aren't either... PM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] Same here!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now