Lil Red Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 according to someone on buzzfeed: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/38-things-catholic-girls-love meh
arfink Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 But there isn't any wine on the list. What is WRONG with these people???
PhuturePriest Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 It was definitely spot-on about Disney movies, babies, Saint bracelets, and The Sound of Music.
Stella Matutina Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 Haha! I was surprised by how many actually matched up. I can get behind #s: 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 31, and 37. But it is far too general. Many of the items on that list are things that Catholic men would love as well. And many are so general that non-Catholics would also love them (pancakes, babies, etc.)
homeschoolmom Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 What? No Les Miz? No Chesterton? I read one and two with my daughter in mind and thought, Hmmm Spot on... After that, not so much.
maximillion Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 They missed out Carmelites, the Little Flower and chocolate. I can go with 7,26 and 37.
CrossCuT Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 (edited) I liked 6 of those... Edited July 11, 2013 by CrossCuT
HisChildForever Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 Girl Scouts support Planned Parenthood. List-maker fail.
CrossCuT Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 Girl Scouts support Planned Parenthood. List-maker fail. rotfl
Seven77 Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 Seems like a 10 year old wrote that list. LIBERATE pancakes and Pope Francis from the clutches of the evil Elmyra!
Gabriela Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 Are Mumford & Sons Catholic? I do love them, but I thought they weren't religious... Who is Matt Maher?
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted July 12, 2013 Posted July 12, 2013 Are Mumford & Sons Catholic? I do love them, but I thought they weren't religious... Who is Matt Maher? :eek:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now