An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ta Da...

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Sorry to the pham for not being able to get online sooner to share the news, but thus is the life working at a summer camp. On my birthday (July 5) I received the phone call that my Archbishop has received and accepted my application to Seminary :bananarap: . We are now in the process of applying to the seminary itself, which proves interesting when you have to drive several miles to get to a connection in an already busy day.

Thank-you to everybody who has been praying for me. I should be more regularly on here again probably next weekend, but also this weekend as I won't be at the camp.

PAX

Stella Matutina

That is wonderful news! May Our Lord gift you with the grace to speedily discern your vocation and act it out in a way that is pleasing to Him, whatever your vocation may be!

Oh wow!  That is such great news.  I remember your story from last year.  I am so happy you persevered and now you will be in the seminary!  Glory to God! 

Golden Years

Congratulations!  And a belated Happy Birthday!  May God protect and bless you as you follow His call!  :clap:

PhuturePriest

I already told you on Facebook, but congratulations again! Who knows, maybe one day we can celebrate the Mass together and hear each others' confessions. ;)