Annie12 Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 So, the first 12 days of total consecration to Mary is all about emptying yourself of the spirit of the world. Does this mean things like secular entertainment is discouraged?
Seven77 Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 That would be up to your inspiration. Personally, if I were making the Consecration for the very 1st time, I would be inclined to limit all forms of distracting entertainment as much is possible.
Annie12 Posted July 15, 2013 Author Posted July 15, 2013 hmmm... okay. I was wondering if I should cut out TV and movies and such. I guess I see what you are saying.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now