An Old School Catholic Message Board

Katiebobatie94's Countdown

Katiebobatie94

Katiebobatie94

I figured since its getting down to a month and a half until I enter it was time I made a countdown. So.....

46 days, 16 hours, and 17 minutes until I enter!!!!! :woot:  :nun3:  :woot:  :nun2:  :yahoo:

OnlySunshine

I figured since its getting down to a month and a half until I enter it was time I made a countdown. So.....

46 days, 16 hours, and 17 minutes until I enter!!!!! :woot:  :nun3:  :woot:  :nun2:  :yahoo:

It'll be here before you know it!  Savor this time with your family and friends.  Before you know it, you'll be off to the convent!  :)

Katiebobatie94

I'm really happy for you Katie!!! (where is YOUR order located? If you don't mind sayin)

Well I'll be on the same grounds as the Provincial House for the Eastern Province, but I'll be at the formation house. Its in North Haledon, NJ :)

It'll be here before you know it!  Savor this time with your family and friends.  Before you know it, you'll be off to the convent!  :)

Thanks MaterMisericordiae! I know I definitely am trying to be with them as much as possible :)

Congratulations and many prayers for you Katie....................I'm sure that the time will fly by.

:nun3:  :nun3:  :nun2:  :nun2: :nun2:  :nun1:  :nun1:  :nun1:  

Prayers for you as the reality of entering is finally in sight! As you keep those countdown numbers going up, I'll keep those prayers going up!

ps. what happened to the emoticons?  Then seem to have disappeared ;(

• 2 weeks later...
Katiebobatie94

Just an update:

34 days, 12 hrs, & 21 minutes until I enter!!

:woot:  :nun3:  :woot:  :nun2:  :woot:

Katiebobatie94

Do you have a checklist of things you have to get to bring with you?? (I love those)

Yes I do! I am hoping to get a lot of the shopping done today :D