Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Video Bronies Should Watch


Recommended Posts

PhuturePriest
Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzozSSGETJo&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Posted

Que es un Bronie?

Posted

Man is that video super old. Confirmed, teenagers in that video are mad annoying.

Not The Philosopher
Posted

Fortunately my sense of self-esteem doesn't hinge on having the approval of pubescent boys and girls.

Posted

I...I...

 

I want to be the type of pony everypony should know!!!

Posted

I don't care. Neither does Pinkie Pie.

Posted

I don't care. Neither does Pinkie Pie.

 

Pinkie Pie cares about everything.

 

pinkie-pie-in-space-o.gif

PhuturePriest
Posted

I love the kids that says everyone that likes My Little Pony is in fact just in it for the trolling. And let's be honest: My Little Pony offers some epic trolling opportunities.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...