An Old School Catholic Message Board

Want Me To Pray For You?

Mary+Immaculate<3

Mary+Immaculate<3

I'm going on retreat tomorrow until Thrusday, if any of y'alls would like prayers please comment. I like to have a name if it's a person you're praying for, and it can be a pseudonym if you'd like.

Spem in alium

For those who are ill or injured, especially my grandfather Allen.

For all who are travelling, especially Sister Margaret, Aaron and John. 

For strength in my discernment, as the last few days have seen a significant change.

For the Matuszak family, the Sheppard family, and for Eli.

Thank you, and have a blessed retreat! :-)

OnlySunshine

Could you please pray for me and my family?  We just lost our dog this weekend after having to put her to sleep due to pain and discomfort.  She just wasn't living a good life anymore and we couldn't bear to see her uncomfortable.  Plus, she lost bodily function and had accidents quite a bit, especially towards the end.  It was incredibly hard to put her down because we've had her for 14 years and she's been our best friend and a family member.  We love her a lot.  The house is going to feel so empty to me this week since I stayed home with her and it was nice to know someone was there.  :sad:

Also, my 30th birthday is this Friday.  Please pray that this year is better for me.

Matermisericordiae...I'm so sorry to hear about your dog (I tried to send you a PM).  My prayers and thoughts are

with you and your family!  Their little spirits stay with us, I'm sure.

Mary...could you pray for police officer, Bob?  He and many other brave retired firefighters and officers are facing the loss of

their pensions and benefits in Detroit.  Many are in their 70's & 80's!

Many blessings to you!

Strictlyinkblot

Pls pray 4 me. Am starting a new job & I've got my psychological assessment next week.

Please pray for me and a very stressful situation I'm experiencing at work.  Please pray that Our Lord will take away this situation.  Thank you and God's blessings.