Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please pray for my family as we travel west on vacation, in between two trade shows I am to work.

Shea gets very anxious when she flies,and she is taking (on her own) one of those plastic rosaries. I know she is not much for formal prayers, so I am intrigued by this; but more importantly hopeful that she grows closer to Christ. I am thankful she is willing to share this with me and thankful she is willing to take a small step and trust (at least on some level) in a more sacramental outlook in her relationship with Christ.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...