Faithful heart Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I think this was done before, I need some baby names boy or girl. What are some of your favorites.
crusader1234 Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 If you call her Hannah dont add the h at the end.
Faithful heart Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 I do love the name Hannah, Hanna... but it rymes with my last name. It would kind of sound like Hannah Banana.
crusader1234 Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Call her Little Green, like the nights when the northern lights were born
immaculata Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 My friend's sister in law just had a baby and they named her Leiloha (Leah-lo-ha) They're Hawaiian.
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I love Cecilia, Lucia, Maria, Isabel, Danielle, Magdalena for girls... for boys...Nicolas...umm...Anrew is cool too...Matias (Matthew) dunno...lol, I love Lucia and Cecilia though
cathgirl Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 My grandma's name is cecilia! I like Maria, Ruby, Irena, Jon, Luke, Timothy...and the list goes on
homeschoolmom Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I'm partial to Rosemary, Timothy and John... ... but if we have another girl, her name is Joanna Violet...
azaelia Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I love the name John, but I know so many of them that I'm wary of naming any of my kids John. That and Ashley and Emily.
Colleen Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Hmm, let's see: Jack Martin Andrew Sean Rose(mary) Brigid Rose Kathleen Maureen
cathgirl Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='Oik' date='Jun 1 2004, 09:21 PM'] Any name of any saint is good. [/quote] agreed.
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Boys: Nathaniel, Micah, Ezra < These are the BEST three names IN THE WORLD.
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 For the next baby I will be naming her Genevieve Dymphna if she's a girl, or if he's a boy Leo Edward. I also really love Benedict, Damien, Alexander, Aaron, Ignatius, Liam, Luke, Micah, Sebastian, Samuel..... ....Anika, Antonia, Avril, Bianca, Cecilia, Zoe, Chloe, Vivian Keiko (my friend's name and her mom's name, her mom is Japanese), Una, Sofia, Elizaveta or Elspeth/Elsbeth, Francesca, Helen (my grandma's name), Isabel, Lorelei, Margaret (I'd call her Meg), Mena, Sally (my aunt who passed away when I was little, but I can't use it for a first name and I can only use it after my younger sister does, Aunt Sally was her Godmother and she already put first dibs on the name), Portia (for a middle name... can you tell I like the Shakespearian sounding names?), Philomena, Olivia.....
crusader1234 Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Shakespeare? Call him Balthazar, and call her Ophelia. Nobody out crazies Ophelia!
IcePrincessKRS Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Ophelia, I like. I don't think Matt would let me get away with Balthazar, though... nor will he like some of my other likes, but oh well, I can dream, right? lol
Rebirth flame Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 1 2004, 09:40 PM'] Boys: Nathaniel, Micah, Ezra < These are the BEST three names IN THE WORLD. [/quote] gotta love nathaniel! (hint hint, wink wink) i loooove the names Anthony, Michael, and John for boys. (not very interesting names, i know, but they're some of my fav, especially Anthony!) for girls, i'd have to side with Margaret, Emily, and Allison. (again, not very interesting, but good names none the less...)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now