Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Your Favourite (or anticipated favourite) Movie of This Summer  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='azaelia' date='Jun 1 2004, 09:54 PM'] :bugeyes: Soo want to see that. Isn't there another one of his coming out too? [/quote]
Yeah, he has like 3 movies coming out this year! I don't know if they are all gonna be in theaters though, I hope so!!! :cool:

GodsThespianChic
Posted

I saw Shrek 2, and it was GREAT! I'm looing forward to a lot of movies. I'm going to go see Garfield, just because I grew up on that cat. But I gotta admit, I'm crazy for Harry Potter.

voiciblanche
Posted (edited)

No phamily love for Jake Gyllnenhaal? It's not like Orlando Bloom needs anymore anyway...:no:

Edited by voiciblanche
ilovechrist
Posted

PEOPLE!!!
Garfield is going to be the best summer movie this year. no buts. he is too funny, and Bill Murray is going to be his voice! how cool is that?!

Arthur should be good when it comes out too..

Posted

I hope Garfield is better than cat in the hat....

voiciblanche
Posted

I don't like Bill Murray. Ever since my life science teacher made us watch Osmosis Jones last year, Bill Murray makes me want to vomit.

Posted

I'm not a big mike myers fan, that's why I didn't like the cat in the hat.

Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 2 2004, 01:44 PM'] I don't like Bill Murray. Ever since my life science teacher made us watch Osmosis Jones last year, Bill Murray makes me want to vomit. [/quote]
His sister is a Dominican nun actually.
In Christ, Dave

voiciblanche
Posted

It has nothing to do with him personally, which is why it's not very charitable of me, but have you seen that movie?! You can't look at a person the same way...or at all...after they do some of that stuff.

Posted

I saw Shrek 2 on Monday. It was cute :lol:

cmotherofpirl
Posted

I am going to see Harry Potter!!!!

Posted

I voted for Chronicles of Riddick, only because Spider-man wasn't an option....

Posted

Dodgeball!.. Makes me want to get my NES out and play against Kenya

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]i went with Day After Tom. because SpiderMan was not an option... i am going to watch Spiderman and look for that Bruce Campbell scene

Hail to the king, baby! :cool: [/font]

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Jun 3 2004, 06:04 AM'] [font="Courier"]Hail to the king, baby! :cool: [/font] [/quote]
King of one-liners......With the best being in Army of Darkness...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...