An Old School Catholic Message Board

Continuation Of Virtual Camino De Santiago Beginning In Open Mic

AnneLine

In case anyone didn't notice it -- I know a lot of VSers don't go into Open Mic that often -- I have started the last portion of the Virtual Pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostella.  I did check with Nunsense, and she is happy to have me do it, as long as I did it in a new thread.

So... if any of you want to come along, you are very welcome.  I will be carrying each of you and your intentions in my heart along The Way.  And of course, we continue to pray for Nunsense.

Please pray for us as well!

Here's a link to the thread!

http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/130475-virtual-camino-de-santiago-continuing-the-journey-to-compostella/

Blessings,

AnneLine

Camino%2Bde%2BSantiago%2BPilgrimage%2BSh

And... I just posted in that thread that there has been a serious train accident at Santiago... dozens killed.  Please pray.

Link to article in the Continuing the Camino thread....

According to EWTN it was a tragic train accident - the train was going way over it's speed limit, it rounded a curve, and the train derailed.  Cars were sheared in half and they reported  77 were killed.  Now, you can't always believe initial news reports......  They also said all festivities around the celebration were cancelled.  It's said to be the worst train accident in Spain's history.  St. James.....pray for them