Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

if I had a cell phone I Would probably use that. that looks amazing

Kayte Postle
Posted

Looks very cool. I might just have to take up running...

Posted

I don't understand. What does it do?

Posted

You are suppose to listen to the app with headphones while you walk/jog/run. Using your phone's GPS and map technology, it puts you in different zombie apocalypse scenarios, and narrates a mission. You hear a voice telling you what's happening and where you need to go to help people and survive. It's basically a fancy way to get you to exercise.

Posted

You are suppose to listen to the app with headphones while you walk/jog/run. Using your phone's GPS and map technology, it puts you in different zombie apocalypse scenarios, and narrates a mission. You hear a voice telling you what's happening and where you need to go to help people and survive. It's basically a fancy way to get you to exercise.

 

So, what you're saying is that you paid cold hard cash for something you could have done for free with your imagination?

 

Sucka'.

Posted

So, what you're saying is that you paid cold hard cash for something you could have done for free with your imagination?

 

Sucka'.

You should just use your imagination and pretend to post on phatmass.

Posted (edited)

I've used the Catholic version, demons are driven into a herd of pigs and you have to run before they catch up with you, if they do you get possessed.

Edited by Era Might
LittleWaySoul
Posted

I would literally buy a smartphone or ipod touch just to get this app.

Posted

You should just use your imagination and pretend to post on phatmass.

 

Where's the "Touché!" emoticon, Boss?

Posted

It's awesome!!! My sister and I used to play it :) we died every time

Posted

it's very cool, i like...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...