An Old School Catholic Message Board

Laetitia Crucis Has Been Accepted For First Profession

IgnatiusofLoyola

IgnatiusofLoyola

I got a birthday card from Laetitia Crucis (aka Sr. Mary Catherine aka Sadora) and in it she told me that she has been accepted for First Profession. Needless to say, she is very excited!!!!

The date of her First Profession Mass will be October 5, 2013, the feast day of Bl Raymond of Capna, OP and of St. Faustina.

Then, if the first news weren't good enough, soon after her First Profession, Sr. Mary Catherine will be making a two-week home visit to Kentucky, where her mother lives, as well as many of her close friends. No specific dates yet.

Note to those who didn't know Laetitia Crucis: Laetitia Crucis was a very active and much loved member of Phatmass. In late September 2010, she entered the Dominican Sisters of St. Joseph, a small community of active religious sisters located in Lymington, England (near Southampton). She LOVES the community and is VERY happy. Laetitia Crucis took the name Sister Mary Catherine when she was clothed in the fall of 2011.

If you'd like to know more about Sr. Mary Catherine's community--and probably see some pictures of Sister Mary Catherine--the Web site for the community is http://dominicansistersofstjoseph.org/

I'll keep you posted as I learn more.

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

Indwelling Trinity

Oh My God Be Praised and His Blessed Mother! LC I am so wonderfully happy for you! I still miss you from Vocation station. I pray you will stop on line to chat for a short bit with us.

Iggy! How good to see you my Friend. You too are missed very much. I always hold a very warm place in my heart for you Iggy.

How I would love to see some of the old timers come back to VS; but then again I thank God for now many are low living the life their hearts have so long desired and Jesus is gaining many strong and new companions to help Holy Mother Church in a time of great Crisis.

LC I am Praying for you and ALL the wonderful vocations here at phatmass. I love you all! Thank you for consoling the heart of Jesus.

Edited by Indwelling Trinity

• 4 months later...
IgnatiusofLoyola

I hadn't realized these photos weren't posted before. I apologize for not coming back to Phatmass to post a link to them.

Sister Mary Catherine (Laetitia Crucis) came to visit Phatmass in early Oct. during her home visit. She left me a PM, but because the current threads don't go back that far, I don't know where else she posted.

If you go to look at SMC's first profession pictures, take a look at the rest of their blog, too, if you have time. For a small community, they do a LOT, and SMC is in many of the pictures. There are also some recent videos of SMC playing the flute.