Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

immaculata
Posted

Whatever happened to the Immaculate Heart t-shirt design that Ash Wednesday made????? I'm soooooo going to buy one when you get it in the shop. Is it still coming??

Don't break a girl's heart now. :sadder:

immaculata
Posted

mmm bump..

Posted

haha immaculata u rock :P

immaculata
Posted

bumpity buuummpp

cmotherofpirl
Posted

bump bump

stargirl3:16
Posted

Yeah dust, when are those coming? I want to know how much they are so I can start saving up my nickles and dimes.

Posted

Yeah I've been wondering the same thing!

I hope there here before Jun 22nd, cause I'd wear it while I"m on retreat!

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[font="Courier"]hey, ya - i am still looking forward to that shirt also.
maybe Dust has been too busy with the new arcade (props on the arcade btw)

but we are waiting on the shirt... waiting... lalala... hmmm... still waiting... (looks at watch)... waiting... (practices a virtue)... :P [/font]

Posted

esperando...esperando...esperando....:P

stargirl3:16
Posted

la dee da...patience is a virtue...that I don't have...

Posted

I don't have it either...I need to learn it though....:wacko:

stargirl3:16
Posted

still waiting...

immaculata
Posted

tick tock..

Posted

dust where art thou?? :whistle:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

bump....

immaculata
Posted

dUSt, i know you're here. I just saw you post. :ph34r:

Posted

lol, i was about to do the same thing, u beat me immaculata :P

immaculata
Posted

...



...



...



bump?

Posted

I was going to buy the Sacred Heart of Jesus shirt also, so BUMP.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...