Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

right outside of marietta, ga -aka snobville usa

Posted

Born and raised Michigander. Living in the Birthplace of GM.

ReformationNow
Posted

I'm from my mommy's belly

cmotherofpirl
Posted

:) And where was your momys belly located when you popped out ( besides a hospital bed)?

Posted (edited)

Illinois in the beautiful diocese of Peoria!! :D

Edited by immaculata
Posted

Cincinnati, Ohio...actually a tad north of the city in a suburb called West Chester

Posted

I'm Uruguayan (and Russian, Basque and Italian a few generations back ;) !!) About Uruguay....*hint* South America....look it up on a map, right under Argentina....there.....yes! you found it :P !! (That's just because no one ever hears of it....)

I lived in Chile, Germany, Mexico and Uruguay in the short 14 years I've lived :o !

But right now I live in Miami, FL, where we have to go "up south" to go north :lol: !

Hmmm....I feel out of place with all these Americans here :blink: .....just kiddin', we're all family, and, most importantly, Catholics :rolleyes: ! Who cares where we're from! B) !

ReformationNow
Posted

:) And where was your momys belly located when you popped out ( besides a hospital bed)?

In the Maternity Ward

Thomas Michael
Posted

In the Maternity Ward

<_<

Which city was the maternity ward in?

As for myself, I was born in Galveston, Texas and am now living in Fort Worth.

Posted

what? :o  i'm serious! im a creepy alien!! :D

lol; JMJ!! Are you really? :-P

checking in from Brandon, Florida!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

haha yeah aside from representing Mars, i feel that i also need to represent my current home......

the Lone Star State....TEXAS Baby!!

:D :D :D

gopherball33
Posted

Jefferson, MD

b-o-r-i-n-g

Carson Weber
Posted

littleflower, where in Texas?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

the sparkling city by the sea ;)

Carson Weber
Posted

I was just there on Friday.. ;) at exit 11b at a gas station, filling up our Suburban with gas as we returned to San Antonio from S. Padre Island - my father and I love to fish at Ingleside; we stay at the Best Western there and get our bait at the Ingleside public dock at Linda's Bait Stand. :)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

cool beans carson! did ya get rained in any?

wow you were pretty close to me then!!

B)

Carson Weber
Posted

Yeah, we found a little bit of rain both at S. Padre and while driving back Friday, but not enough to really talk about - Praise God.

Posted

Fort Walton Beach, FL

Posted

originally from miami, now livin in charlotte nc

ryanmeyersmusic
Posted

Mississippi! God's country!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...