An Old School Catholic Message Board

And Now For Something Different...

Spem in alium

Spem in alium

Dancing Sisters! Enjoy :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quabc4afv4Q[/youtube]

P.S. They are Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth. Hope this gives you a little indication of one reason as to why I'm discerning with them :P

May be a youtube not working in USA problem....

I think this video might work -- are these the right the ones --they also seem to be in Australia?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTwJlT_c2GU[/media]

Spem in alium

Video won't play.  It says, "This video is private".  Can you repost Spem?  Thanks.

That's weird. It's saying the same thing for me, but it worked when I played it on Youtube before. It's not working in any of the other places I saw it, either.

Drat. Sorry about that, everyone! Basically, there were Sisters dancing in the streets and having a great time. If anyone else wants to share similar videos, go ahead :)

I've had that happen before, Spem.  Usually when the Sisters involved realize the WHOLE WORLD is watching.  Then they take down the link. :(

Did I get the right group of Sisters?

Spem in alium

I've had that happen before, Spem.  Usually when the Sisters involved realize the WHOLE WORLD is watching.  Then they take down the link. :(

Did I get the right group of Sisters?

You did! Most of the Sisters in that video seem to be either from Poland, America or the Philippines, but I did see a couple that I know from here :) Thanks for sharing! They're so lively!