An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ppop's Countdown Thread

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

I wanted to wait to start this thread so it would be a short countdown. I leave for the Seminary in two days. :)

Hurrah! Good luck and lots of prayers. I'm already (mentally, at least) counting down the 300 or so days until I begin my postulancy.

Right.......

Well then it'll be your own fault you didn't get the full quota of prayers to see you through then won't it?!!!! :hehe2:

Seriously, many many prayers for you and well done.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Thank-you everyone for your prayers.

It was quite a saga for me getting rid of almost everything I own as I REFUSE to ever pay for a storage unit. I got some basement space for most of my books and crafty type things. Everything else I have fit in my small pick-up truck. It sure is nice to not have all of that stuff to worry about. Orientation has begun and it's a good group of guys here.

PadrePioOfPietrelcino

Thank-you everyone for your prayers.

It was quite a saga for me getting rid of almost everything I own as I REFUSE to ever pay for a storage unit. I got some basement space for most of my books and crafty type things. Everything else I have fit in my small pick-up truck. It sure is nice to not have all of that stuff to worry about. Orientation has begun and it's a good group of guys here.

Prayers for you, PPOP!!!  

Wishing you every blessing in the seminary... if it is right for you, thanks be to God... and if not, thanks be to God. 

We are here for you... hope you can check in from time to time!

Sr. Mary Jeremiah OP

Congratulations on your new journey of a lifetime - spiritually, intellectually, culturally......

You are in my prayer,

Sr. Mary Jeremiah, OP

HopefulBride

Congratulations PadrePio.  Prayers for you, 8 years is a long time, God's blessings as you continue to discern His Holy Will.