Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Immaculata And Her Golden Grahams...


Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

May I have some Golden Grahams?

































Okay, so I'm bored and had nothing else to do...leave me alone and I'll go away...





















:P

Posted

Okay ;)











:sleep:









:getaclue:











::boredness::

immaculata
Posted

Of course you may!!!!

[img]http://davisfields.smugmug.com/photos/591505-S-2.jpg[/img]

awwww look at the cute wittle girl!! :wub:










LOL... you kinda freaked me out at first.. seeing my name on my very own thread!! :lol:

ilovechrist
Posted

golden grahams?
WHERE?!
i want some..

voiciblanche
Posted

Those look good. I want some. Pretttttty pweeese?

immaculata
Posted

[img]http://www.crimson.ca/images/comicHungryman.gif[/img]

If you are in a hurry and you are hungry, this breakfast is the meal for you. It is simple yet elegant.

Ingredients :

Golden Grahams Cereal 1 box
Milk 1 liter


Directions :

Find the biggest mixing bowl in the house and pour all the Golden Grahams inside. Add enough milk so that the cereal lifts off the bottom of the bowl. To make consumption of this dish easier, we recommend eating it with a wooden spoon.

immaculata
Posted

And when you get really bored, you can read the nutrition information.

[img]http://www.housing.ou.edu/images/nutrition/nu-goldengrahm.gif[/img]

Posted
:lol:

Honey Smacks are gooooood too :drool:
prov31girl
Posted

Now I have a big craving for Golden Grahams. :drool:

Posted

There's almst nothing edible in my house! :cry:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]Honey Smacks are gooooood too[/quote]

Yuck...they remind me of coffee beans, which are only good if dipped in chocolate shell...

voiciblanche
Posted

Vera, you can come over to my house and eat whatever you want. We've got more food than we know what to do with. My dad's friend sold her house before her new house was finished and so she living with her dad in Oklahoma for a month. She had to clean out her refrigerator...and it's all in our house now. :lol:

prov31girl
Posted

Stop it!! You guys are making me even more hungry than I already am and I'm at work where I can't have anything. :sadder:

Posted

voici...i wish i livedc loser...:(

oh well...

we alwys have PM...:rolleyes:

Posted
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I :wub: golden grahms!!!
voiciblanche
Posted

Lol, Vera. I used to live in Jacksonville, in which case I could mail you some food. :lol: You're near Miami, aren't you?

Posted

mmm...golden grahams...

Posted

[quote name='voiciblanche' date='Jun 2 2004, 03:36 PM'] Lol, Vera. I used to live in Jacksonville, in which case I could mail you some food. :lol: You're near Miami, aren't you? [/quote]
yep, IN miami...:cool:

prov31girl
Posted

Bienvenido a Miami

Posted

Im not hungry...I've been sucking the sugar out of marshmallows...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...