Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Exactly...a peripheral, which may limit its potential in the mass market.

 

Inkjet printers sure do OK in the mass market, so I imagine a 3d printer will do just as well once they find ways to make it dork-proof and shiny and such.

CatholicsAreKewl
Posted

Resignation to the Divine Will. :P

 

It's definitely a nutty view to take over there I imagine. That makes it all the better, though.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

It's definitely a nutty view to take over there I imagine. That makes it all the better, though.

Technically I never said that those are my views. :|

They are, more or less...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...