lil bull 04 Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 yeah i got a pet fish and i don't know what to name him/her. any and all suggesttions are welcome!
Colleen Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 lol, what does it look like? That might help figure out a name. My friend has the UGLIEST fish ever. She named it Smeagol.
ThyWillBeDone Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I just got two fish (Albino Oscars) and I named them JP, after our awesome holy father, and Newman, after John Henry Cardinal Newman. I also almost went with Kolbe or Max after Saint Maxamillian Kolbe, a couple of other saints names were considered too. So saints are always a cool idea. Let us all know what you decide on. God Bless
Banksey Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Herschel is a good name for any pet. That's the name of my stuffed penguin.
lil bull 04 Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 its a gold fish and well i'm going to get one of those mushy mud pie cleaning fishes later today sometime so i need a name for it. plus i have 4 ghost shrimp and one is pregnant so i'm going to be needing more names.
marielapin Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 well being a tolkien freak I named my first beta Glorfindel then I had two other betas a year ago and named them Fred and George, after the twins in Harry Potter Since he's a goldfish it would be funny to name him Garfield. Besides names from Tolkien, I also like names from Redwall, like Matthias, Methuselah, Cluny, Mariel, Mattimeo, etc.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Well, you're lil bull...call him Papal Bull...hehe... I have no idea what name a fish should have...you could go postmodern and name him "Fish"...
lil bull 04 Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='marielapin' date='Jun 2 2004, 02:46 PM'] then I had two other betas a year ago and named them Fred and George, after the twins in Harry Potter [/quote] i was tempted to name my shrimp Fred and George. They are really goofy. I think I might still.
Soldier4Him Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 You should call the "mushy mud pie cleaner" or to be politically correct, a sucker fish, Hoover.
Moosey Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 *gasp* Bob is the coolest name on earth! And it works for females too.
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 It's boring, but in a good way. And it works for a boy or a girl. And I know cool people named Sam. And a guy named Sam's nickname is Max, like Max Kolbe. And Jake Gyllnenhaal played a guy name Sam.
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Carrie says stuff like that because she's the main....dundunduhdun! CRAZY GIRL! Whoo!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote] Carrie says stuff like that because she's the main....dundunduhdun! CRAZY GIRL! Whoo![/quote] Exhibit A: *holds up copy of Carrie's avatar* Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now