FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 Due to popular (or not so popular) demand, the171 and I are coming up with a new set of rules. #1 On Wednesdays we wear pink #2 You have to be REAL more coming soon...
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted August 26, 2013 Author Posted August 26, 2013 But we're a special kind of creeper
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted August 26, 2013 Author Posted August 26, 2013 So where do the rest of us lie? We already discussed you. The verdict is that you are real, and therefore, you can sit with us.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted August 26, 2013 Author Posted August 26, 2013 Why is this in Open Mic? Because it's an important announcement.
the171 Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 Why is this in Open Mic? Because I'm too hipster to be lame.
cartermia Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 Where do I lie? And I have to wear an uniform on Wednesday for school so could I wear a pink headband instead... :think:
PhuturePriest Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 (edited) Where do I lie? Also, are either of you going to NCYC? Edited August 26, 2013 by FuturePriest387
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted August 26, 2013 Author Posted August 26, 2013 Where do I lie? Also, are either of you going to NCYC? I'm still not convinced you're REAL. :| She is, I'm not. I was planning to, but I decided not to.
PhuturePriest Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 I'm still not convinced you're REAL. :| She is, I'm not. I was planning to, but I decided not to. So the moment I sign up is the moment you suddenly decide not to go? Fishy...
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted August 26, 2013 Author Posted August 26, 2013 (edited) So the moment I sign up is the moment you suddenly decide not to go? Fishy... No. I missed my diocese's deadline. And actually. I called D the other night when she told me you were going and told her how unfair it is that she's going and meeting you and I'm not. So put that in your aspergillum and smoke it. Edited August 26, 2013 by FutureCarmeliteClaire
PhuturePriest Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 No. I missed my diocese's deadline. And actually. I called D the other night when she told me you were going and told her how unfair it is that she's going and meeting you and I'm not. So put that in your aspergillum and smoke it. I question the authenticity of this story, as I never talked to her about NCYC or meeting her there in general.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted August 26, 2013 Author Posted August 26, 2013 I question the authenticity of this story, as I never talked to her about NCYC or meeting her there in general. Kk, so she made a status the other day pretending like she wasn't going, so I asked her why, and then she said it was a joke towards you because you are going. So there. And now you've led me to hijack my own thread. :|
PhuturePriest Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 Kk, so she made a status the other day pretending like she wasn't going, so I asked her why, and then she said it was a joke towards you because you are going. So there. And now you've led me to hijack my own thread. :| Interesting. I shall have to investigate this status.
PhuturePriest Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 the171 should be excited. Meeting me is the most fantastic experience in anyone's life. #Fact
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now