Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote] Quit taking all the credit. If it weren't for me, Jacob wouldn't have known, and if it weren't for Jacob, you wouldn't know about it. [/quote] But I made the region "Ora Caelorum"...it's my region!
StMichael Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 2 2004, 02:57 PM'] But I made the region "Ora Caelorum"...it's my region! [/quote] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just kidding, though; it's a very good region.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote] "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you."[/quote] Yeah. Anyway... Let's form a united military and start crushing other nations. God never prohibited that!
Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 that doesn't say "don't create your own country" my country will do good.
Crusader_4 Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I vote for JP II he can be the chief...and we could ask the swiss guards to come in that would b kewl!! it could b like a vatican territory that would b neat.
musturde Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Instead of making our own places, why dont we just others over?
Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 i'm done with this simulation stuff.. i'm gonna make my own country and that's that. maybe it'll be on the moon or on mars... how close is Nasa to doin another one of those? we can hijack it.
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I agree with musturde, considering that we'll never actually have our own country. We need to start a secret agency or something.
Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 hey, i'm the one startin the country, my family line is gonna be the royal family. you don't like it, go make your own country, then you can be king.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote]I agree with musturde, considering that we'll never actually have our own country. We need to start a secret agency or something.[/quote] Actually, a few old fellow semmies and I started a secret organization for apologetics and crushing out dissent within the Church...you could join that...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote]hey, i'm the one startin the country, my family line is gonna be the royal family. you don't like it, go make your own country, then you can be king.[/quote] There's only one problem, you're not having any descendents... Which brings us to: I'm the leader! Hahahahaha! Me! Mwahahahahaha!
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 2 2004, 03:02 PM'] Actually, a few old fellow semmies and I started a secret organization for apologetics and crushing out dissent within the Church...you could join that... [/quote] That's cool...I'm beating myself up trying to decide whether my vocation's Sisterhood or single life/marriage. Because if it was the latter, I could be a killer Catholic politician...set the US straight.
musturde Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 btw Im not for the whole Pope ruling us thing. Only Jp2 can, not others.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Well, the organization was my idea, so if you want to be members, you'll be members...maybe eventually we can start a military coup and take over everything! Mwahahahahahaha!
voiciblanche Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 ::whispers:: Hey, guys, I think Micah's gone crazy...:ph34r:
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote] ::whispers:: Hey, guys, I think Micah's gone crazy...[/quote] Whispering? Oh, no! Now there's another voice! Why won't it stop!
Aloysius Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 2 2004, 03:03 PM'] There's only one problem, you're not having any descendents... Which brings us to: I'm the leader! Hahahahaha! Me! Mwahahahahaha! [/quote] shut up. i could...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I meant it in good humor. Forgive me?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now