Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 It's like I reply to a thread...and then a half hour goes by, and no answers! Either ya'll don't like me, or I'm losing my mind!
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 First off, it's spelled y'all. Second off, do people really say that in MI???
azaelia Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 2 2004, 05:47 PM'] First off, it's spelled y'all. [/quote]
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 2 2004, 06:47 PM'] First off, it's spelled y'all. Second off, do people really say that in MI??? [/quote] :rotfl:
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 2 2004, 06:47 PM'] First off, it's spelled y'all. Second off, do people really say that in MI??? [/quote] Ummm....if they've spent enough time in the South! Quit picking on me!
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 nah...we :wub: you Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we;re just slow...
homeschoolmom Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I'm here... and you can say "ya'll" if you wanna, Mrs.! :wave:
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 (edited) See...at least Homeschoolmom and VeraMaria likes me! Who likes you, tcw?! Huh?! Huh?! Huh?! J/k! :wub: I still like you, even if you [b]are[/b] picking on me! Edited June 2, 2004 by Mrs. Bro. Adam
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 (edited) I'm friends with anybody whose English includes a second person plural pronoun. :tiphat: Edited June 2, 2004 by theculturewarrior
VeraMaria Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I am TCW's enemy. So is HSMom. You see a surprising pattern?
azaelia Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 Has anyone noticed the immense amounts of love flying around this message board today? :wub: is all around!
theculturewarrior Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 I ain't that persnickity. I was intrigued more than anything.
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 2 2004, 06:56 PM'] I'm friends with anybody whose English includes a second person plural pronoun. :tiphat: [/quote] HUH?!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now