Didacus Posted September 6, 2013 Posted September 6, 2013 French link: http://www.courrierinternational.com/article/2013/09/03/avortement-le-gouvernement-veut-un-retour-en-arriere Here is what I found in English media: http://www.christianpost.com/news/spain-looking-to-increase-abortion-restrictions-moving-away-from-liberal-law-103563/ Quote from the English article: Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy's Popular Party has declared that it stands by the Roman Catholic Church on moral and social issues, including abortion, and is looking to overturn a previous law that scrapped restrictions up to the 14th week of pregnancy, The Associated Press reported. Now discuss amongst yourselves.... :cloud9: (I think I might finally be getting the hang of the smileys!)
TheresaThoma Posted September 6, 2013 Posted September 6, 2013 This is good news, a step in the right direction!
Didacus Posted September 7, 2013 Author Posted September 7, 2013 Britain Abortion article that I found was pretty cleverly put together: http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/09/06/it-is-a-small-step-from-saying-that-sex-selective-abortion-is-wrong-to-being-pro-life/ It is a small step from saying that sex-selective abortion is wrong to being pro-life The scandal about the aborting of unborn girls shows the contradictions in the pro-abortion argument
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now