Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I saw the current cover of New York Magazine and Leonardo Dicaprio is on it lookin good   :love:   Then I thought about how I've had a celeb crush on him since about 1997   :hehe:  Ignoring the fact that many celebrities act pretty crazy, who is your celebrity crush?  (It's okay to revert to your teenage self in your response)

 

niall-horan-single-teenager-teenager-pos

 

rotfl

PhuturePriest
Posted (edited)

Niall Horan.

Edited by FuturePriest387
Posted

I never had one. So let's pretend I did. Since this is all pretend anyway.

 

Cookie-monster-bedtime.jpg

Posted

Yu na Kim. Yui Horie. Emma Watson. Whoever plays in Doctor Who (Karen Gillan?).

Posted

Selma Hayek

 

LinaSt.Cecilia2772
Posted

Ryan Reynolds, Justin Timberlake, William Levy, and from the Backstreet Boys Brian Littrell.

Posted

Umm do crushes on a "real" celebrity. do youtube personalities count? She was on the Amazing race but I knew of her before then . Maybe the Amazing Race makes her  a "Real" celeb.. don't know.

 

Her  youtube name is strawburry17, real name is Meghan. She's pretty much the opposite of a Kardashian or  Cyrus. Doesn't have to rely on going crazy for publicity and she's really down to earth too.

 

 

Posted

Jose Mourinho.

Posted

Robert Downey Jr. :love:

Posted

betty white

Posted

Jose Mourinho.

 

should have saw it  coming :D

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Adam Levine 5ever ♥

Posted

Betty White would make me leave my wife

Basilisa Marie
Posted

Leonardo DiCaprio, Jensen Ackles, Benedict Cumberbatch. :)

 

 

Posted

tumblr_lzef8t3Jku1r5tdn1.gif

 

tumblr_mfrafpvsLy1r5y5ifo1_250.gif

 

tumblr_ms5q4lhecM1rk0szbo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_inline_mnxoenvbWu1qz4rgp.gif

 

I know there's more, but I can't think of them. LOL

Posted

Hasan

 

D list celebrities don't count. 

Posted (edited)

Ok, I'm breaking radio silence to post here because these kind of topics are always fun.  ;)

 

Kevin Richardson from the Backstreet Boys

 

richardson.jpg?width=417&height=210&enla

 

Gerard Butler (Phantom of the Opera and 300)

ugly-truth-la-premiere-2009-gerard-butle

 

Gabriel Macht

 

gabriel-macht-suits.jpg

 

Johnny Depp

johnny_depp_3.jpg

 

Noah Wyle (I think he can't look bad at all!)

 

600full-noah-wyle.jpg

 

Alright, I'm off to do more homework.  ;)

Edited by MaterMisericordiae
Posted

Selma Hayek

 

The first step in impressing a girl is spelling her name right. Pfft. Some crush.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...