An Old School Catholic Message Board

Novitiate Rite Of Investiture Ceremony - Daughters Of Mary Of Nazareth

ToJesusMyHeart

Thanks for posting the video!  It's wonderful to see the spirit of Bl. Charles de Foucauld in their charism.

Has Mother Olga established other Houses of Nazareth--or are these sisters the first to be invested?

"I begged her, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, to carry me, as she carried Jesus when he was a child, and to make me become not what I

would like to become, but what she herself would like for the greatest glory of her Son."

Bl. Charles

Thanks for posting the video!  It's wonderful to see the spirit of Bl. Charles de Foucauld in their charism.

Has Mother Olga established other Houses of Nazareth--or are these sisters the first to be invested?

"I begged her, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, to carry me, as she carried Jesus when he was a child, and to make me become not what I

would like to become, but what she herself would like for the greatest glory of her Son."

Bl. Charles

This is a new community founded by Mother Olga under guidance from Cardinal O'Malley.  It's the only house in existence so far.  ;)

I just looked at the pictures but it looks so lovely. I love that the mothers carried the crown of flowers in for their daughters, that had to be so special.