Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

2 Inspirational Videos


Recommended Posts

brianthephysicist
Posted

Gentlemen:

 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTAn-tk2pDA[/media]

 

Ladies:

 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWi5iXnguTU[/media]

Julie de Sales
Posted

Truly inspiring, I wish I believe everything he says  :proud:

Posted

Gag. Kitsch of the self-esteem generation.

Posted

Gag. Kitsch of the self-esteem generation.

 

Sometimes self-esteem has value, but it's gotta be based on something real. It's like self-respect.

Posted

Gag. Kitsch of the self-esteem generation.

 

glad you said it before I did. Sometimes I get tired of being such a beesh

Posted

http://youtu.be/WTFnmsCnr6g

Posted

http://youtu.be/NjjYVROiJIA

Two more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...