An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey, This Is A Story With A Quirky Ending

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm simply impressed you remembered how to do the entire Rosary. I had been doing it my whole life and didn't memorize it all until I was fourteen.

Yes this is spectacularly awesome. I'm so glad for you Hasan that your pursuing a real relationship with the Holy Mother. :)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Also Hasan when i get superstitious i have to remind my self consciously that that is all it is. I asked for a sign once and i tell you what it blew my socks off when the sign came, i was at the mall and i almost fainted, and than 10 minutes later as i was leaving the mall the song "i saw the sign" by ace of bass was playing on the p.a. system. You will know when GOD gives you a sign and if not ask him to show you again. I know of one instance in the o.t. where a prophet doubted a sign and asked for another one, i think that was gideon, i get a sneaking suspicion there are a few more examples if i remember correct. :)

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

pe24674.thm.jpg

Hip Hop Hooray. :) There is Hasan doing the holy rosary with the holy mother. :) I love you Hasan, that is so AwE-sOmE

Hip Hop Hooray. :) There is Hasan doing the holy rosary with the holy mother. :) I love you Hasan, that is so AwE-sOmE

He has a serious case of hunchback apparently.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

You know to be honest Hasan this is the best news i've had for a while, i truly am joyous for you and hope for you the best.

Your parents should have beat you with a spatula until you learned.

I'm pretty sure this would have caused me to hate the Rosary. And spatulas.

I'm pretty sure this would have caused me to hate the Rosary. And spatulas.

There's Mexicans, and there's Mexicant's. I guess we know which one you are.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

My grandma hit me only once, and it was with the wooden spoon, and it snapped. I think we actually had a laugh about it afterwards.