An Old School Catholic Message Board

Being Misunderstood In The Covent

savvy

Honestly though, if the community saw this here, what would they say? I  think savvy could get in trouble. I think it might be the kind thing to get delete it, before any damage is done. Maybe the custom of the community is different --- but I know as a new Sister I would never have dreamed of posting about the community on the internet. Although the situation that is described is quite strange itself. Really the whole thing is bizarre.

this is the reason why i suggested to ask to have it deleted. organwerke, i apologize if my answer was maybe rough and short, but y first intention was to tell savy to concentrate with the dialougue in her community. i understand that the transition phase is difficult and that while being upset  she felt the need to communicate with somebody else about it.     and no, i am not a proffessed sister, just a little novice but i remember well how such things can trouble [and till sometimes do quite a lot!].  my community knows i am using internet and do not check upon what i do, but it is a double trust - some things are simply "family matters". this does of course not mean that one simply accepts everything...     maybe it is also not the best way to discuss, i have a few free days and have a kindle with wifi where i am at and enjoy to catch up on phatmass, but it is not thebest way  to type in a readable manner.