An Old School Catholic Message Board

Attn: Veramaria

HomeTeamFamily

No you haven't (we sound like first graders :P )

unless u mean the picture of me as a 3 year old or a 14 year old :lol:

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote]unless u mean the picture of me as a 3 year old or a 14 year old[/quote]

Which pic was it as a 14 year old?

I do have one of you...it was from when Iacobus was introducing us when I first came along...he put a pic up in the chat and said it was you...I suppose he could have been lying...

hmm...he was probably lying...he took my child pic and lettered it "Excorcism anyone?" :wacko:

The 14 yer old one is one taken last summer in Madrid...it was taken a year ago, so its not recent, I posted it somewhere in the girls pic thread...im too lazy to give u the link, ill just post it again lol

so here's the most recent pic PM has and it's not recent enough to use for stalking :P

Edited by VeraMaria

hmm

I haven't given ANYONE more recent pics then December, so either way u can't stalk :P

HomeTeamFamily

wow my thread turned into the official stalk veramaria thread............weirdos

ilovechrist

[quote name='lankyswimmer' date='Jun 3 2004, 03:32 PM'] wow my thread turned into the official stalk veramaria thread............weirdos [/quote]
:lol:

did i say i was stalking? i'm not stalking. i'm just posting right after she does in every thread. that's not stalking--cuz i say it isn't.

• 3 months later...
HomeTeamFamily

[quote]wow re-reading this thread made my day[/quote]

i aim to please.....i just cant believe i got friggin hijacked by phazzan and all the other weirdos