Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 I hated Salute Your Shorts until I was a older kid...then I thought it was . I don't remember "You Can't Do That on Television"...I only remember the title... I do remember watching a Double Dare marathon, though...
VeraMaria Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 3 2004, 01:25 PM'] Old shows that I barely remember: Special Delivery, Daily Special, Pinwheel...all Nick shows...anyone remember them? Vera [i]might[/i] remember Eureka's Castle... [/quote] nope
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Daily Special? I think it was called "Today's Special." Too bad yesterdayland.com is no longer around.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 [quote] Daily Special? I think it was called "Today's Special." Too bad yesterdayland.com is no longer around.[/quote] That may have been it...it had a maniquinne that came to life when he wore a hat... Anyone remember the show with the Koala bears and Koala-Wala Land? lol...
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 3 2004, 11:51 AM'] That may have been it...it had a maniquinne that came to life when he wore a hat... Anyone remember the show with the Koala bears and Koala-Wala Land? lol... [/quote] The Noozles. Anybody remember David the Gnome?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 I remember David the Gnome! And Swift, his trusty fox!
Luthien Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 David the Gnome? yeah I do. How about Weiner World? That guy with all the short armed puppets?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 3, 2004 Author Posted June 3, 2004 [quote]How about Weiner World? That guy with all the short armed puppets?[/quote] Weinerville! Weiner! Weiner! Weiner! Weiner! Weiner! Weiner! Weiner! Weiner! Weiner! Weiner!
Luthien Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 That show rocked so hard!!! The baby who'd spit out his food all the time!!!
Iacobus Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Pete and Pete was the show back when Nick was the network. Snick was like Pete and Pete and Are you afarid of the Dark, lol!
Brother Adam Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Are you afraid of the Dark - YES! Awesome show! Loved it!
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jun 3 2004, 04:12 PM'] Are you afraid of the Dark - YES! Awesome show! Loved it! [/quote] I was playing pinball the other day and I remembered the episode where the kid got trapped in the pinball machine. The final scene was of the creepy shop owner looking in through the mall skylight telling the kid that he shouldn't have played the game like he told him.
musturde Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 Old School for me is AHH! Real Monsters, Ren and Stimpy, Are You Afraid of the Dark, and Wild and Crazy kids... everything else is pretty much still on.
1337 k4th0l1x0r Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote name='musturde' date='Jun 3 2004, 04:24 PM'] Old School for me is AHH! Real Monsters. and Wild and Crazy kids... everything else is pretty much still on. [/quote] I remember Wild and Crazy Kids came to a mall nearby when I was a kid and I got to participate in an event they staged there. Omar was there to host it. I even got an autographed Wild and Crazy Kids water bottle from it. I stil remember the end of their theme song. Wa-Wild and Crazy Kids
lilac_angel Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 [quote]Old shows that I barely remember: Special Delivery, Daily Special, Pinwheel...all Nick shows...anyone remember them? Vera might remember Eureka's Castle...[/quote] I remember those!! Anyone remember [u]Sharon, Lois, & Bram's Elephant Show[/u]?! With the little spider in the beginning??? I loved Hey Dude's theme song - my cousins and I made fun of it! [i]It's a little wild and a little strange When you make your home out on the range Start your horse and come along ....But you can't get a ride if you can't hold on. (Sing it!) Yippee Ki Yi Yay! ...[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now