dUSt Posted December 26, 2013 Author Posted December 26, 2013 I tried to make it through the first season. I came to the conclusion when I reached the second last episode of season one that Breaking Bad is weird, boring, and highly overrated. I'm just going to skip to the very last episode. As slow as the story progresses I'm sure I'll be able to figure out what's going on. What is your opinion of a good show? Glee?
PhuturePriest Posted December 26, 2013 Posted December 26, 2013 What is your opinion of a good show? Glee? I genuinely enjoy Say Yes To The Dress and What Not To Wear, and would rather watch those over Breaking Bad any day. Glee is also a show I could stand watching.
dUSt Posted December 26, 2013 Author Posted December 26, 2013 Those shows are not appropriate for guys.
PhuturePriest Posted December 26, 2013 Posted December 26, 2013 Those shows are not appropriate for guys. Don't you dare say anything against David Tutera (My favorite is My Fair Wedding with David Tutera). He's amazing and guys and girls can both watch his show. The other shows I mentioned are also appropriate for guys.
dUSt Posted December 26, 2013 Author Posted December 26, 2013 Don't you dare say anything against David Tutera (My favorite is My Fair Wedding with David Tutera). He's amazing and guys and girls can both watch his show. The other shows I mentioned are also appropriate for guys. You have been greatly influenced by the world.
LittleWaySoul Posted December 26, 2013 Posted December 26, 2013 I've only watched the pilot of Breaking Bad, and I must say, I wasn't hooked. However, it's so highly recommended by so many of my Catholic friends/acquaintances, I really want to watch more. Here's a past FOCUS missionary's take on it. (He's super awesome btw and you should subscribe to his channel). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prEj84iqwSg
ardillacid Posted December 26, 2013 Posted December 26, 2013 Don't judge me, commie. Stop giving me reasons to. :french:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now