Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 My day has been ok The Bus Station. :) Thanks for asking. :) How has your day been?
Anastasia13 Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 My day was not that great, but tonight was pretty dang fun.
CatherineM Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 I turned my assignment on Balthasar in on time. So pretty good.
Anastasia13 Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 I turned my assignment on Balthasar in on time. So pretty good. Who/what is Balthasar?
Basilisa Marie Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 I finally heard back from two places I applied to, saying they'll be setting up an interview soon. So I might still yet get some employment this year. :)
Eowyn Posted October 2, 2013 Posted October 2, 2013 Meh is about it. I am having chocolate for supper if that gives you an idea.
The Bus Station Posted October 2, 2013 Author Posted October 2, 2013 (edited) Meh is about it. I am having chocolate for supper if that gives you an idea. Chocolate for supper is bad? :| Edited October 2, 2013 by The Bus Station
CatherineM Posted October 2, 2013 Posted October 2, 2013 Who/what is Balthasar? Swiss theologian who died 2 days before being invested a cardinal. He's a bit more on the acceptable side of the same branch of theology that Rahner hangs out.
jeffboom Posted October 2, 2013 Posted October 2, 2013 Swiss theologian who died 2 days before being invested a cardinal. He's a bit more on the acceptable side of the same branch of theology that Rahner hangs out. Graduate school?
CatherineM Posted October 2, 2013 Posted October 2, 2013 Graduate school? I'm trying to finish up a Masters. I've been on the decade plan.
zabbazooey Posted October 2, 2013 Posted October 2, 2013 Day is ok. Finished segmenting my first transcript for my later language development class. Did phonetics homework, human growth homework, now I'm procrastinating before I study for a test. Yippee.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now