An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Book Swap Circle

Nihil Obstat

Book Swap Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And to think, I really should be getting you guys to buy my old books...

Edited by Light and Truth

TheresaThoma

Give me dates and my maybe will turn to a yes (I don't know what my address will be after the 16th of January...)

I said "maybe" because I wouldn't be able to take part right now, but would be interested in taking part when I am able to (basically, I lack money right now).

Nihil Obstat

Shipping a book domestically is typically around $5-10, whereas US to Canada and vice versa will be more in the realm of $10-15. Just unofficially, in my personal experience.

Catherine Therese

I was one of the "Maybe" votes, but really, what I mean by that is "Yes, but not right now" - basically because I'm currently unemployed, so postage is a luxury that is a little beyond me just at the moment! But seriously, I think its a fabulous idea and I'd love to participate when my circumstances stabilise!

Nihil Obstat

So far in yes we have:
Nihil ObstatChrysophylaxChristina ThérèseMIkolbemorostheosxTrishaxLynnx,cmariadiaz

In maybe we have:
nunsenseTheresaThomamctscuriousingardillacidEmilyAnnCatherine Therese

Are any of the maybes willing to change to yes in order to make this a for sure happening thing?

This thread demonstrates too much self-initiative and threatens to undermine the political system. The authorities will be notified.

Edited by Era Might

AccountDeleted

So far in yes we have:
Nihil ObstatChrysophylaxChristina ThérèseMIkolbemorostheosxTrishaxLynnx,cmariadiaz

In maybe we have:
nunsenseTheresaThomamctscuriousingardillacidEmilyAnnCatherine Therese

Are any of the maybes willing to change to yes in order to make this a for sure happening thing?

As I said before, I don't really have anything to swap right now. I'm still reading the one book I do own, and the rest I get from the library. But maybe someday..... :p

Nihil Obstat

Um.. Are there conditions about what the condition of the book is?

The rule will be "try not to disappoint your match."

Shipping a book domestically is typically around $5-10, whereas US to Canada and vice versa will be more in the realm of $10-15. Just unofficially, in my personal experience.

If you ship books domestically and use USPS media mail instead of standard mail, prices start around $2.50 for a 1 pound book.

http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/Notice123.htm#2157064