Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do you live in Michigan?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[font="Optima"][color=purple] I wanna know where all the Michiganders are and live......[/color][/font]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[font="Geneva"][color=orange] Grand Rapids all the way!!![/color][/font]

homeschoolmom
Posted

I'm a Michigoose...

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 3 2004, 12:00 PM'] I'm a Michigoose... [/quote]
:huh: :confused: :huh:

homeschoolmom
Posted

you know... not a Michi-GANDER! the opposite... get it?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Oh! Lol! :laugh:

Posted

No...neevr been in Michigan either...:D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

There's always Easter Vigil! ;)

stargirl3:16
Posted

This is stargirl reppin' her hometown of Portland, MI.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Where's Portland near?

Posted

I moving to Portland, Maine that is. Different M-State.

Posted

I'm not from Michigan, but I'm just across the lake, to the west!

Michigan's a very pretty state. I especially love the UP. There are such beautifully clear beaches there. Even though it's usually freezing there. :snowman:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

There's three Michiganders that have voted...only two have represented....where's the rest of ya'll?

ilovechrist
Posted

i was born in Flint, and my godparents still live there.. does that count? :D

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I suppose it could..... ;)

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

This isn't a very good poll. Why ask if anyone is a Michigander? People don't like to point out their weaknesses.




















:P








































































































































:blink: What are you looking at? That's it. It's over. Go home.




































































Hehe...Ferris Beuller...

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 3 2004, 03:25 PM'] I suppose it could..... ;) [/quote]
:D

YES!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Raph...quite stalking me! :club: :D

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote] Raph...quite stalking me!
[/quote]

What?! It's my natural function? :ph34r:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Don't make me mess with your account over at Flyfree! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...