Anastasia13 Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 (edited) Check this out: http://youtu.be/ZFugkC5LmPQ Edited October 9, 2013 by Light and Truth
r2Dtoo Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 (edited) That was creepy. I also appreciated the subtitles letting me know that a crickets were chirping and a wolf was howling. I would have never figured that out otherwise. Seriously though, it was a pretty creepy short film. Edited October 9, 2013 by r2Dtoo
Anastasia13 Posted October 9, 2013 Author Posted October 9, 2013 Those subtitles are great. :D This is less creepy, but you have to follow it through to the end. http://youtu.be/ukmTcgIs21E
r2Dtoo Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 Nope. I'm as white as a ghost. Don't know about Light though.
Anastasia13 Posted October 10, 2013 Author Posted October 10, 2013 i am confuse I don't know. I wanted to share. I just had a feeling, so I went with it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now