Selah Posted October 11, 2013 Posted October 11, 2013 Jelly-filled Doughnuts, which are clearly NOT riceballs, courtesy of Brock! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjUtoQaRfE0
Not The Philosopher Posted October 11, 2013 Posted October 11, 2013 Actually I was kinda hoping to get a riceball.
Selah Posted October 11, 2013 Author Posted October 11, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jjjpHz3BYw
Selah Posted October 11, 2013 Author Posted October 11, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dluklae8aLE
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted October 12, 2013 Posted October 12, 2013 I ate 10 doughnuts from dunkins yesterday!
MIKolbe Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 Do you really need the carbs, Selah? I mean rly...
Chrysophylax Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 I would love an old fashined donut right now! And just thinking about math: Donuts= cake-torus OH.. Searching the internet for pictures of donuts is a very bad thing to do when you are hungry!! :wacko: :wall:
Selah Posted October 18, 2013 Author Posted October 18, 2013 Do you really need the carbs, Selah? I mean rly... I had a pumpkin donut the other day ^_^
TheresaThoma Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 I had a pumpkin donut the other day ^_^ Ooo pumpkin donuts sound yummy. Where did you find such a thing?
Selah Posted October 18, 2013 Author Posted October 18, 2013 Ooo pumpkin donuts sound yummy. Where did you find such a thing? Dunkins :3
TheresaThoma Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 Sadly there is not a Dunkin donuts near me. I think the closest one is 30 minutes away!
Mary+Immaculate<3 Posted October 19, 2013 Posted October 19, 2013 Sadly there is not a Dunkin donuts near me. I think the closest one is 30 minutes away! It's well worth the trip. Pumpkin and Dutch crumb donuts are to die for.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now